Monday, March 12, 2012

Patty

If response to this story proves to be positive,
. I may decide to add more chapters. I might even
. consider adding graphics of some kind to go along
. with my stories (more on that at the end of this
. chapter).
.
. In the event that I do decide to continue adding
. to this story, I will write and save each chapter
. in the following format: 11SEX-01.TXT, 11SEX-02.TXT,
. 11SEX-03.TXT. etc.
.
.
. Each chapter will be saved as a plain ASCII text
. file so that it can be imported into any word
. processor in case you decide you would like to do
. some editing of your own.
.
.
. Each line will begin in column 7 and end before
. column 80. The top and bottom of each page will
. begin and end with 3 blank lines. This will assume
. you are using 8 1/2" by 11" paper in your printer
. and have it properly aligned before printing. It
. also assumes your printer is set to print at 10
. characters per inch (which is the default for most
. printers).
.
.
. Following this procedure, you can easily print out
. each chapter and have room in the left hand margin
. for punching holes and saving them in a standard
. 3 ring binder.
.
.
. Each file can be easily printed out on any printer
. by using the DOS copy command from the DOS prompt
. as follows:
.
.
. C:\> COPY 11SEX-01.TXT PRN
.
.
. Enough technical mumble jumble, on with the story!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
. Chapter 1
.
.
.
. I had been living in an apartment with my girlfriend Cathy,
. for about two years. Her family had recently moved to town from
. another state and since she had missed them, was happy to have them
. living nearby. She had two younger sisters, Patty and Kim.
.
. Patty had short brown hair, brown eyes, a cute smile, and a
. "perfect" body. I couldn't believe she was only 14. She was always
. very quiet. If you talked to her, she was friendly but would otherwise
. keep to herself. Kim who was 10, had long blonde hair, deep blue eyes,
. the cutest nose, and a smile that would melt you. Her personality was
. incredible. She was very outgoing, always smiling, always happy, and
. willing to help anyone, anytime.
.
. Once in a while, either one or the both of them would come over
. and spend the weekend with us. I never had any ideas of having sex
. with either of them, they just seemed "ok" to have around. Since Kim
. was the "baby in the family" and more outgoing, I guess I did pay more
. attention to her than I did to Patty who was again, quiet.
.
. One day, Cathy and I decided to go to a nearby lake for the day
. and phoned her sisters to see if they wanted to go with us. Excitedly,
. they said yes. We stopped by their house, picked them up, and off we
. went.
.
. After finding a picnic table under the trees, we quickly found a
. nearby spot on the sand to spread out our blankets. I had worn just my
. swim trunks, a T-shirt and sneakers so I pulled my shirt off, kicked
. off the sneaks and sat down. The girls had their suits on under their
. blouses and shorts so I watched as they began to undress.
.
. Cathy had worn a blue, one piece suit which she looked great in.
. She did have a beautiful body and I never had any complaints about our
. sex life together. Actually, she was the horniest female I've ever
. known, even to this day.
.
. Patty, the 14 yr. old, was wearing a yellow two piece suit. It
. was the first time I had seen either of the two sisters in a bathing
. suit. She started to undress by lifting off her blouse. Her breasts
. were perfect. They were firm and stood straight out. Her complexion was
. absolutely incredible. She stood there undoing the snap of her jeans
. and slowly slid them down to her ankles. Her belly was firm and flat.
. Her hips, thighs and ass were so perfectly proportioned to the rest of
. her body, I couldn't believe it. This girl was built like a "brick shit
. house" and yet she didn't seem to be aware of it. If she was, she
. certainly didn't act it.
.
. I could feel myself start to have a hard on and quickly rolled
. over onto my stomach to hide it. Cathy had already started down
. towards the water and was soon followed by Patty.
.
. Kim, the 10 yr. old, was still at the blankets with me, getting
. her towel organized and opened. She started unbuttoning her shirt as
. she kicked off her sneakers. I looked at her and teasingly said "I
. hope you have a bathing suit on under those clothes". She looked at
. me and giggling, said "Oh, I do".
.
. 1
.
..
.
.
.
. As she took her shirt off, she bent over to put it down on the
. blanket. I could see the beginning of another perfect body on the way.
. She was wearing a white bikini top which was a little big for her. Her
. breasts were just starting to develop, and I could see her little
. nipples protruding through the material. She then stood back up and
. started to remove her red shorts. The bottom of her bikini was also
. white with two little fish on her left ass cheek. Her legs were quite
. nice for a ten year old, but weren't yet fully developed. Her hips had
. already started to show the soft gentle sweeping curves of a young
. woman. Her complexion was also incredible. Her thighs and the upper
. backs of her legs looked so soft.
.
. As she was about to head down to the water, I said, "I love your
. fish. You look cute and sexy in that bikini". She looked at me smiling
. and again giggling, said, "thanks", then ran off to join her sisters.
. I wanted to join all three of them right away but couldn't. I had to
. wait until my hard on died down!
.
. It took about fifteen minutes or so before I dared to stand up. As
. I approached the water, I knew I was about to get splashed by all three
. of them so I decided to dive right in. They were all waiting to get me.
. Cathy suggested we play 'Tug of War'. Since she and I were larger, we
. would each hold one of the sisters on our shoulders and they would try
. and knock each other off. Cathy decided I should hold Patty on my
. shoulders since she was a little bigger than Kim. The thought of
. playing this game gave me an instant hard on again.
.
. I looked at Patty wondering if she would be embarrassed playing
. this. She didn't seem to give it a thought. I said "ok, turn around
. and open your legs a little. I'll go under water and pick you up on my
. shoulders". She did, and I did. I couldn't believe we were about to
. play this game.
.
. I held my breath and went under. I came up behind her and was
. staring at the most beautiful, tender, legs and ass I had ever seen.
. I had all I could do to prevent myself from slipping my hands on the
. inside of her thighs and grabbing that ass and pussy. My cock was as
. hard as a rock! I slowly put my head between her legs and even more
. slowly came up until the back of my neck rested up against her cunt.
. Her thighs slowly squeezed the sides of my neck as she wrapped her
. ankles behind my back. I came up for a breath of air thinking, I hope
. we play this all day.
.
. When I stood up, Cathy and Kim were already set to take us on.
. As we approached them, Patty squeezed her thighs a little harder
. against the sides of my neck and I put my hands on both her hips to
. hold her from falling off. They were so soft and warm I thought my cock
. was going to explode right then and there! Since we had the strength
. and weight advantage, we would win each time. As we knocked them over,
. I would fall over on top of them so Patty would fall into the water
. too. Each time, my mouth would find it's way to the inside of one of
. her thighs as my hand would also find it's way to the upper backs of
. one of her legs or ass. She didn't seem to notice in all the excitement.
. If she did, she certainly didn't show it, or seem to mind and either
. did I.
.
.
.
.
.
. 2
.
..
.
.
.
. After five or six losses, Cathy suggested we swap partners.
. Kim was all excited at the possibility of winning one by being on my
. shoulders. So was I! I said, "ok turn around, let's beat these guys"!
.
. This time when I went under and approached that cute little ass
. with the two fish on one cheek, I gently squeezed the fish as I put my
. head between her thighs. Kim must of thought I was signaling for her to
. open her legs a little because she spread them apart more. My cock was
. going "bonkers" while my heart was pounding with excitement. Again, I
. slowly raised my neck up until I could feel it touch her pussy. I then
. slowly rubbed it back and forth a little as if I were trying to find
. a comfortable position. I was a little worried she might become afraid
. and move away but she didn't. She must of been caught up in all the
. horse play because she stayed there with her legs open as I got myself
. situated. I put my hands on her hips to hold her on as I stood up.
.
. They were all laughing, giggling, and splashing one another when
. I came up. I thought I was in heaven. I couldn't believe this was
. happening. What a great game!
.
. Each team went at it again only this time it was a little harder
. for us to win. Cathy was having a harder time holding up Patty because
. she was heavier than Kim. I tried staying in deeper water to hide my
. stiff cock from the girls' view. They tugged and pushed at each other
. while Cathy and I each tried to position ourselves strategically for
. the next attack. Patty was able to push Kim off the first time.
.
. As she fell off, I went under with her, gently holding on to the
. backs of her legs right up near her suit bottom. I was getting more
. and more excited, wondering how she would react. She didn't seem to
. mind. Her legs were so soft, I couldn't believe it. Again, I thought
. my cock was going to explode. A couple of times I had rubbed my
. forearm softly against her cunt while falling under water. She didn't
. seem to mind or notice that either.
.
. We played this game for a while longer then decided to take a
. break to catch our breaths. By now, my cock was throbbing with desire.
. Cathy had started floating on her back and was moving away from us.
. Patty ended up going along with her and they started gabbing about
. the times when they were younger. Kim stayed near me, swimming around
. smiling and looking absolutely adorable. Every once in a while she
. would swim right in front of me and I would reach out and gently take
. her under my arm and hold her by her belly for a moment then toss her
. playfully up in the air a little. Naively, she didn't seem to mind me
. touching her body.
.
. Kim soon asked me to throw her high in the air and I agreed. I
. couldn't believe what this little 10 year old was doing to me. I was
. excited as hell! I said "turn around and face away from me. I'll
. hold you by your waist and count to three. On three I'll throw you".
. Smiling and giggling, she agreed and quickly turned around facing away
. from me. At first, I put my hands on her waist to throw her up in
. the air. After the first few times, I began moving my hands lower,
. and put them on her hips, telling her I'll get better leverage this
. way. I would start counting and on each count, would "bounce" her
. a little higher until I reached the number three and would then toss
. her in the air. Each time I touched her hips, I almost went nuts. God
. she was soft. We did this about five or six times before I lost
. control.
.
. 3
.
..
.
.
.
. The next time, I pretended my right hand slipped off her hip
. as I was counting and slid it down the front of her suit bottom
. quickly. I could feel that incredible little slit as my finger rubbed
. down and then back up it's unbelievable softness. At first, I couldn't
. believe I had done that. I was almost in a panic, thinking, that was
. it, she would start screaming or crying. I quickly looked down at her
. ready to apologize when I saw her simply smiling. I couldn't believe
. this, it didn't scare her. I caught hold of my senses, and tossed
. her a couple of more times, each time, making sure to hold her only by
. her waist.
.
. Cathy and Patty had floated back near us by this time and said
. they were going to lie down and get some sun. My cock was stiffer than
. hell so I knew I couldn't get out right then. I said I would join them
. shortly and dove under to cool off. I figured Kim would go along with
. them but when I came up, she was right there swimming around me still
. looking cute and adorable seemingly unaware of what had just happened.
.
. After a few moments, Kim asked me how far I could swim under
. water while holding my breath. I thought to myself, thank God she
. changed the subject and said "I don't know, how far can you swim"?
. She said she didn't know either. I said "well let's find out. You
. stay here". I moved away from here about 20 feet or so and said "ok,
. let's see if you can swim between my legs from there". She smiled
. and said "Oh, I can do that, that's easy". She then held her breath
. and dove under. Without thinking, I dove under right after her
. thinking I would surprise her underneath. We could see each other
. approaching one another. I thought she would surface when she saw
. me but she didn't, she kept getting closer. I swam right up to her
. and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled and we surfaced. She said
. "hey, I thought you were going to wait there for me"? I said "ok,
. ok, let's try it again". I couldn't believe what was happening,
. the little shit didn't seem to mind me kissing her. I was completely
. blown away.
.
. I looked over to the beach to see where Cathy and Patty were.
. They were lying on their stomachs, yacking away with their backs
. to us not paying any attention to what we were doing. I again went
. about 20 feet away from Kim and said "ok, this time I'll stay here.
. Try it again". She dove under and swam her way to me easily making
. it between my legs. I wondered if she would notice the bulge between
. my legs. Boy was it bulging!
.
. When she came up she said "ok, it's your turn". Before I knew
. it, she swam away from me, turned around, and yelled back "ok, you
. try it". As I began to swim towards her and could see her in the
. distance, I began to think, if nobody else was around, I would of
. taken my suit off and come up naked. I was losing it again. As I
. approached her, I was staring at those cute little legs and that
. wonderful little spot between them. I came right up to her with my
. face almost rubbing that sweet little pussy then went lower to get
. between her legs. As I passed through, I turned on my side and ever
. so slowly, rubbed my whole arm gently along her pussy, wondering
. how she would react. I again thought I was dreaming the whole thing.
. I was more excited than I could ever remember being before. Never had
. I been this turned on before!
.
.
.
.
. 4
.
..
.
.
.
. When I came up, I quickly turned to her to see her reaction.
. She immediately said "ha ha, you almost didn't make it". I don't
. think she realized how accurate that statement really was. She
. wanted to try it again only this time, she wanted me to get farther
. away. I happily obliged. This time, when she started going between
. my legs, I gently closed them around her for a second before letting
. her pass through. I was hoping to catch her and get her to rub
. against my cock but she stayed to close to the bottom. She came up
. smiling as usual and wanted me to try again from a greater distance.
. I again did the same thing as before. As I approached, I turned on
. my side and again, very slowly and gently, made sure my whole arm
. rubbed up against that sweet little slit. This time I also put my
. hand up on the inside of her thigh so my finger was touching the
. edge of her suit right adjacent to that heavenly slit. Again, she
. didn't even budge. She just stayed right in place.
.
. When I came up, she was smiling at me innocently again not
. seeming to mind. I floated on my back facing her, my cock bulging
. just below the water's surface. I watched her eyes to see if she
. was looking at it but she wasn't. I honestly don't think she knew
. what she was doing to me.
.
. She started to float on her back with her feet towards mine.
. I looked around and noticed nobody was anywhere near us. I reached
. forward and gently took one of her ankles in each hand and slowly
. pulled her towards me spreading her legs along my sides as I did.
. I was looking directly into those beautiful blue 10 year old eyes
. and they were looking directly back into mine. My hands slid slowly
. up to the backs of her knees and I inched her forward ever so slowly
. and ever so gently, spreading her legs wider apart as her sweet
. little cunt came ever closer to my stiff bulging cock.
.
. I was ready to let go immediately if she showed any sign of fear
. but so far she hadn't. When her sweet little pussy was about three
. inches from my swollen cock, I gently put my left hand along the
. inside of her right thigh and softly caressed it. I slid my hand down
. her leg to that sweet tender slit and gently rubbed my finger along
. it several times while staring into her eyes. I whispered "does that
. feel good"? She pulled away slowly. My hands let her slip away.
. I was really afraid of scaring her and I think I finally did at that
. point. Then I noticed she was looking at me with a curious, not
. frightened, stare. It was as if she was discovering something she had
. not known before. She went under water and came up saying she wanted
. to lie down and get some sun. I watched as she swam towards the beach
. trying to figure out what was happening to me.
.
. It took about 15 minutes of diving under water to calm down and
. cool off a little before I could get out of the water without my cock
. showing itself off to the world. My mind was spinning as I tried to
. make sense of what I was doing. I couldn't.
.
. When I got to the blanket, I laid down next to Cathy who had
. dozed off by this time. I lied on my stomach because I could feel
. myself swelling again. Cathy was on my left with Kim lying on her
. stomach to Cathy's left. Patty had her back to us and was reading.
.
.
.
.
.
. 5
.
..
.
.
.
. I started staring at Kim and couldn't take my eyes off of her.
. She was staring back at me and wouldn't take her eyes off of me. I
. was wondering what she was thinking about. My eyes were looking over
. every inch of that cute little body, my mind and bulging cock, were
. wondering what it would be like to make love to her. Every once in
. a while my eyes would stare towards her eyes, and her eyes would be
. there waiting to meet mine. This kid was incredible, what the hell
. was happening to me?
.
. This had gone on for about 20 minutes when Cathy woke up. She
. sat up and asked me if I wanted to have a cookout later that night
. when we got home. I said "sure". She asked her sisters if they wanted
. to come over for the cookout and spend the night sleeping over. Patty
. said she didn't want to because she was suppose to go somewhere with
. one of her girlfriends early the next morning but KIm excitedly said
. yes. Needless to say, this got me excited! I looked at her and she
. was again staring at me with a smile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. 6
.
..
.
.
.
. End of Chapter 1.
.
.
.
.
. If you think this story has any potential, please
. let me know.
.
.
. If you have any ideas for how it should proceed,
. let me know about them also.
.
.
. As I stated in the introduction, I think these stories
. as well as many others would be much better if they
. were accompanied by graphics of some kind.
.
.
. If you have any suggestions for plots to the chapters
. or ideas about graphics you can contact me at the BBS
. listed below.
.
.
. Please leave COMMENTS TO THE SYSOP only. They'll see to
. it that I recieve your COMMENTS. Start your comments
. with "STORY TELLER". Make sure you let me know where you
. first read the story.
.
. The following number is a free public access node.
. You will have to register to have access to the PUBLIC
. conference but this node is, again free, 24 hrs a day,
. seven days a week. Once you're registered, simply join
. conference 4 by entering J 4 at any main prompt.
.
. The number is: 203-589-1570
.
.
. I hope you enjoy...
.
. the STORY TELLER
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment